At Massey, we’re all about making a difference and we want to help you do the same. We foster and propel positive change, taking the best of our nation’s innovation and creativity to each corner of the globe. Our graduates are creative, innovative, knowledgeable and recognised for their practical nature. Your learning will be up to the latest international standards and your qualification will be well received wherever your journey takes you.
We have award-winning teachers, well-connected lecturers and world- renowned researchers to help you succeed. Our qualifications are internationally recognised. You can access a comprehensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes covering everything from health to humanities and social sciences, to sciences and engineering, to arts and business.
The Massey student experience
With three fully resourced campuses in three different New Zealand cities (Auckland, Palmerston North and Wellington) as well as the option of distance learning, it’s your choice of how and where you study. Massey also has agreements with institutions around the globe, giving you the chance to establish valuable networks for the future.
Quick facts about Massey
- Five star rating for research and internationalisation (QS Stars)
- The College of Business holds AACSB accreditation
- The Master of Professional Accountancy and Finance is the only professional master degree in New Zealand that combines these two popular disciplines. It is recognised by the NZICA, CPA Australia and ACCA
- Our veterinary science degree is recognised and registered in Australia, UK, US and Canada
- Massey’s aviation (air transport pilot) programme is the first non-engineering degree to be recognised by the Royal Aeronautical Society and has ISO9001-2000 accreditation. All the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) licensing requirements are integrated within the papers of the degree
- The Bachelor of Engineering is accredited by the Washington Accord and IPENZ, the Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- Our food technology degree has an outstanding 40-year record and the food product technology major is accredited by the IFT, Institute of Food Technologists
- The College of Creative Arts is the first art and design school outside the US to be awarded a prestigious mark of quality by the US National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- The 2014 QS World University Rankings by Subject places Massey 19th for agriculture
- There are over 100 societies and clubs for students to join at Massey.