At Massey, we’re all about making a difference and we want to help you do the same. We foster and propel positive change, taking the best of our nation’s creativity and innovation to each corner of the globe. Our graduates are creative, knowledgeable, innovative, and recognised for their practical nature. You can be confident your learning will be up to the latest international standards and your qualification well received wherever your life journey takes you.
We have award-winning teachers, well-connected lecturers and world-renowned researchers to help you succeed. Our qualifications are internationally recognised. You can access a comprehensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes covering everything from health to humanities and social sciences, to sciences and engineering, to arts and business.
With three fully resourced campuses in three cities (Auckland, Palmerston North and Wellington) and the option of distance learning, it’s your choice of how and where you study. Massey also has agreements with institutions around the globe, giving you the chance to establish valuable networks for the future.
Quick Facts About Massey:
- Five star rating for research and internationalisation (QS Stars)
- The College of Business holds AACSB accreditation
- Our veterinary science degree is recognised and registered in Australia, UK, US and Canada
- Massey’s aviation (air transport pilot) programme is the first non-engineering degree to be recognised by the Royal Aeronautical Society and has ISO9001-2000 accreditation. All the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) licensing requirements are integrated within the papers of the degree
- The Bachelor of Engineering is accredited by the Washington Accord and IPENZ, the Institute of Professional Engineers NZ
- Our food technology degree has an outstanding 40-year record and the food product technology major is accredited by the IFT, Institute of Food Technologists
- The College of Creative Arts is the first art and design school outside the US to be awarded a prestigious mark of quality by the US National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- We have the most comprehensive research-based education post-graduate programmes of any New Zealand education college
- Over 100 clubs and societies for students to join.